Sunday, July 1, 2012

Infrasonic Quartet Pci Aud I/F Review

Infrasonic Quartet Pci Aud I/F
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this card so I could do 192000 sampling with my Windows 7 64bit Computer. It works perfect and was easy to setup.
The company I bought it from had a great price and shipped promptly.I am very pleased.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Infrasonic Quartet Pci Aud I/F

Introducing the Infrasonic Quartet Advanced 4 x 4 I/O recording interface. Infrasonic is a world wide leader in high end recording interfaces for both Mac and PC based systems. The Quartet has the following key features' Total 4 x 4 channel 24-bit/192kHz Audio Interface' V-BalancedTM Driver Technology (IO Changes to 2x2,2x4,4x2 between unbalanced and balanced)' PCI Slot compatibility designed to suit +3.3V and/or +5V PCI slot' Precision low noise Microphone preamplifier with +48V phantom and Low cut' Built-in Selectable Direct Instrument Input' Built-in high quality Dual Headphone amplifier' High quality Audio-Converters and expert analog technology' ADC : 113dB dynamic range (up to 24-bit/192kHz)' DAC : 115dB dynamic range' Hardware mixer for direct monitoring.' Uses Cross-Latch type 1/4" TRS Stereo jack for reliable analog I/O' RCA connector for Coaxial I/O (Support up to 192kHz)' Shutter type optical output jack for S/PDIF output' Supports pass-through AC-3/DTS' Word Clock I/O : Fs / 256*Fs, BNC Connector' FREE Mixer' Virtual Channel Function' Support ASIO2, WDM, DirectSound

Buy NowGet 67% OFF

Click here for more information about Infrasonic Quartet Pci Aud I/F

0 comments:

Post a Comment