Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I must say this is a great product. With the right setting it is super quiet. Looks really nice in my rack too. The stock tube definitely doesn't sound too bad, seems to sound more fuller as the hours go by. I ordered a electro-harmonic tube to see if the sound is any fuller,but didn't arrived yet. there are some things I don't like however about it such as, Why the hell these guys put the power button at the back of an equipment intended to be in a rack? The attack on the compressor is very fast smooth at the same time, however there is no way in hell the ratio goes up to 10. Overall a great piece of gear I think with a better tube its certainly up there with them $1,900 avalons. I will get another one soon.
Click Here to see more reviews about: PreSonus StudioChannel Tube Mic Pre / Compressor / EQ
Profesisonal recording channel with Class-A tube mic preamplifier, VCA compressor and 3-band parametric EQ. Perfrect for professional or home studio. Great for all types of microphones and instruments. Tube pre and VCA compressor make a calssic vocal recording chain!
Click here for more information about PreSonus StudioChannel Tube Mic Pre / Compressor / EQ
0 comments:
Post a Comment