Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I ordered this light for a large dance event we were having. It was out in the country and i actualy mounted this product on a tree and aimed it down on the dancefloor. It worked perfectly. I love this product and i actualy have it mounted on my living room wall now. It is not a huge clunky light and is perfect for large events or just making your own party at home. I'm sure people driving up and down our street some nights wonder what is going on at our house when I turn it on crank up the music and me and my 4 yr old have our own dance party! It is great and has different settings. I like the setting that moves the lights to the sound of the music. I would recommend it to anyone who likes lighting as much as i do. If you are d.j. it is a great travel size light.
Click Here to see more reviews about: American DJ Rover 250 Lighting Effect Scanner ROVER 250
Rover 250 New higher powered moonflower with improved colors and output FeaturesBright 250W beams can be seen with or without fogSound-Active outside barrel mirror & internal dichro dish move to the beat of the music3-position FX switch for internal mirror operation (switch between full rotate, static or sound-active)Run all night! High velocity fan keeps the unit cool for all night continuous operation (no duty cycle)Circuit breaker protection (no need to change fuses)High-tech electronic transformer make unit light in weightHanging bracket includedSpecificationsLamp: LL-EHJ 24, 250WDimensions (LxWxH): 18.5" x 9" x 8" / 470 x 229 x 203 mmWeight: 7 lbs. / 3.2 kg.Links Rover 250 User Manual(pdf) Rover 250 Windows Media(wmv) Rover 250 Quicktime(mov)
Click here for more information about American DJ Rover 250 Lighting Effect Scanner ROVER 250
0 comments:
Post a Comment