Saturday, July 30, 2011

Stanton CM.205 2-Channel DJ CD Mixer with MP3 Capabilities Review

Stanton CM.205 2-Channel DJ CD Mixer with MP3 Capabilities
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought one of these as a backup and extra unit for my mobile DJing. The first time I set it up at one of my club gigs, it went haywire. The right deck stopped working, the displays flashed and blinked gibberish... Even when it did work, it had the very annoying property of not spinning the disks down before the decks were opened - even if you cue or pause, the disks keep spinning and have the tendency to 'hop out' of the cradle when the lid is opened to change disks. I was hoping for a decent, easily portable DJ mixer from a brand many DJs know and trust, but this unit did not live up to the reputation of Stanton...

Click Here to see more reviews about: Stanton CM.205 2-Channel DJ CD Mixer with MP3 Capabilities

2-channel DJ mixer with MP3 capabilities.

Buy NowGet 56% OFF

Click here for more information about Stanton CM.205 2-Channel DJ CD Mixer with MP3 Capabilities

0 comments:

Post a Comment