Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I got this port set to put together a system that I could use with my laptop. I have a digital mixer to mix music from my laptop, but I also wanted an analogue system I could use to mix audio CDs. I plugged this into one USB port on my laptop and plugged my digital mixer to another port. This gave me the ability go connect my laptop system to a standard mixer which was connected to the dual CD mixer. I can use the PCDJ software I have on my laptop to control all the devices and the sound is great. Without this product, it would have been very challenging to get the digital/analogue worlds together as one output. This product got the job done simply.
Click Here to see more reviews about: American Audio Versa Port 4x4 Soundcard With Mic, Headphone Level
The Versa Port is an easy way to convert any analog signal into a digital file or files. This easy to use interface conncets directly with your PC via its USB port. Record audio with your computers built in audio recorder or your favaorite production software. compatible with Microsoft Audition, steinberg, ASIO and Mac Garage band.
0 comments:
Post a Comment