Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)These mic cables are an incredible bargain! For less than $15 each, I figured I would get what I paid for. These cables are very high quality, though. The cable itself is nice and thick, with more of a pliable rubber feel than the stiff plastic types most cables are. The ends are very high quality, and are connected to the cable with a very solid, flexible boot, so you can be sure that it would take a lot to break a connection. I gig regularly with these cables, and am extremely happy with this purchase.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Microphone Cables XLR 50' (6 Pack)
These 50 foot XLR patch cables come in packs of six different colors. The colors are red, blue, green, orange, purple, and yellow. These microphone cables are male XLR to female XLR patch cables. Each cable is 50' long.
Click here for more information about Microphone Cables XLR 50' (6 Pack)
0 comments:
Post a Comment