Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have been in the scratch DJ scene since 1997. I used 1200's forever until I got my hands on this bad boy! I never looked back.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Numark X2 Pro Hybrid Turntable And CD / MP3 Player
A TOTAL DJ SOLUTION FOR VINYL, CDS, AND MP3 CDS._ Ultra high torque (4.5 kg穋m) direct drive motor_ Full size 12" aluminum platter and slipmat12" vinyl record with spindle locking_ Numark spindle with vinyl interlock record for CD control (Patent Pending)_ ?6, 12, 25 and 100% pitch control (motor limited to 80% for vinyl) (DSP limited to +50% for MP3)_ 33 and 45 RPM, with adjustable start and brake speeds_ Forward/reverse toggle with Bleep (bleep CD only)_ Fader/remote start and relay play functions (relay CD only)_ Userupgradable through Internet downloads_ Line output, through illuminated output bay_ Detachable power and audio connections_ Play CD and turntable at the same time_ 3 stereo outputs including dedicated phono, dedicated CD and switched CD/turntable output_ Full MP3 capability, including antishock, scratching, looping and pitch control functions_ Key lock at any tempo up to ?100%_ Seamless looping, and 2 hot stutter starts_ Builtin BeatkeeperTM automatic CD beat calculation_ 3,000 cue point memory_ AntiShock buffer technology_ Sleep mode
Click here for more information about Numark X2 Pro Hybrid Turntable And CD / MP3 Player
0 comments:
Post a Comment