Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Marathon MA-19MIX Flight Road Case Review

Marathon MA-19MIX Flight Road Case
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have a four channel 19" DJ mixer and I could have not made a better investment. The mixer fit, it is not as bulky as the old case I had for it. Great product and protects the mixer as it should.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Marathon MA-19MIX Flight Road Case

Marathon MA-19MIX 19" DJ Mixer Case with 8 spaces with rack mount. Specifications: Outer Dimensions: 21.5" W x 18" D x 10" H. Inner Dimensions: 19" W x 18.25" D x 5" H (6.5" H back-tip of the rack). Inner Dimensions Cover/TopLid: 19" W x 18.25" D x 3" H. Fits 19", 8 spaces rack mount. Weight: 23 lbs. Equipment shown not included.

Buy NowGet 43% OFF

Click here for more information about Marathon MA-19MIX Flight Road Case

0 comments:

Post a Comment