Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I'm am a mobile DJ doing maybe one or two gigs a month. I own a Behringer DDM4000 and this case houses it perfectly. It has some extra room to keep a few wires on the top. The quality is definitely top notch. The only potential shortcoming I can see is that not enough foam is included to pad the lid, but a trip to a local craft store solved that problem easily. I definitely recommend this product if you do any traveling to protect your investment.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Marathon MA-12MIX Flight Road Case
Marathon MA-10MIX 12" DJ Mixer Case fits: Pioneer DJM-600, DJM-800, Denon DN-X1500, Behringer DJX-700, Numark 5000FX, Tascam X9, Allen & Heath Xone. Produced from high quality materials and made with style and toughness. Created to place all brand name 12" mixers Pioneer, Denon DJ, Behringer, Numark, Tascam, Allen & Heath. MA-12MIX comes with adjustable modular foam lining for that right fit. MA-12MIX, prepare for your gig anywhere with outstanding reliability and equipment protection. Specifications: Exterior Dimensions (closed lid ): 15.5" W x 19.5" D x 9.5" H. Interior Dimensions: 12.5" W x 18.5" D x 3" H. Fits 12" mixer. Interior height of Lid is 2.5". Weight: 19 lbs. Equipment shown not inlcuded.
Click here for more information about Marathon MA-12MIX Flight Road Case
0 comments:
Post a Comment