Friday, October 7, 2011

B-52 Prodigy FX DJ Workstation Review

B-52 Prodigy FX DJ Workstation
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this unit the first time I saw it at Guitar Center. It is very easy to use straight out of the box. I was impressed with the MP3 playback, effects, sound and appearance of the unit. Every button or knob is there for a reason and can be used while playing or mixing music. The "Accutrak Faders" is the best I ever used so far, "If your song is a little off beat before crossfading, the Accutrak Fader" picks up the slack and blends your mix perfectly. I rate it over past mixers I've had like the Behringer VMX 1000, Numark (Can't remember the model)and any Gemini to list a few. I used this unit with M-Audio Torq and it works fine. I like its ability to interact with DJ software. If you are a mobile DJ, all you need is this unit, a mic, a pair of powered speakers with a sub-woofer, your cd's or laptop with an external drive and you're ready to rock any party. It comes with a very good flight case that protects the unit and can be dragged from gig to gig. I must say that I am happy with my purchase and would recommend this unit to anyone entering the DJ industry for the first time, or even as a professional.

Click Here to see more reviews about: B-52 Prodigy FX DJ Workstation

The Prodigy FX is an all-in-one solution that will elevate your performance. It's loaded with features that every DJ needs and wants including a wide array of DSP effects with parameter controls, master tempo, sampler, hot cues, integrated fader start, three-band EQ on every channel with kill switches, 3 microphone inputs with dedicated DSP reverb, dual rail Accutrack VCA crossfader, crossfader curve control, seamless loop, effects loop and CD direct outputs and mixer inputs for use with Serato Scratch Live, Synchroscience TORQ and all other time coded systems. Plus the included ATA case makes it a breeze to take it anywhere!.

Buy NowGet 50% OFF

Click here for more information about B-52 Prodigy FX DJ Workstation

0 comments:

Post a Comment