Monday, September 12, 2011

Odyssey CRE04 4 Space 17 Deep Carpeted Econo Rack Review

Odyssey CRE04 4 Space 17 Deep Carpeted Econo Rack
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I did my homework before buying this rack case, and am glad I did. I originally purchased an SKB 4-space molded rack & was less than impressed w/ the "heavy-duty" twist latches, & I did not care for the bulk of the molded rack case, so I returned it and purchased this rack case instead. I am completely surprised and impressed with the workmanship, appearance, & function of this product. The handle is heavy-duty & the case itself is very sturdy. I like the way the front & rear panels friction-fit perfectly. I did have to relocate the rack rails toward the front of the case to accomodate my Nady XA series power amps, but this was done easily enough. I also added casters to one end of the case as it weighs close to 45 kilos w/ the amps in place, but for the money, I think this is an awesome value, & I am very pleased and definitely recommend this case!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Odyssey CRE04 4 Space 17 Deep Carpeted Econo Rack

Odyssey's CRE04 carpeted econo rack is super durable, featuring all plywood construction, metal hardware, heavy duty pre-tapped rack rails, recessed large grip handle, friction fit front and rear lids and stabilizing rubber feet. (4 spaces and 17" deep) (For more information about this product and other Odyssey products visit our website at www.odysseygear.com)

Buy NowGet 27% OFF

Click here for more information about Odyssey CRE04 4 Space 17 Deep Carpeted Econo Rack

0 comments:

Post a Comment