Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Initially I was trying to fix old M508 Onkyo Power AMP. I had fix it twice before last time at nearly 400 dollars. I was searching the web for two channel power amps. I came across the Pyle Pro PDG4000 amp. I knew that Pyle made car accessories. After checking a youtube video review on this same product I decided to purchase it. I received it today in excellent condition with very speedy shipment of three business days and during Xmas made it even more amazing. Now it was time for me test the Pyle Amp. I connect it to what I consider some of best klipsch speakers ever made to see what the Pyle Amp would do. I turn on the Amp and increased the volume to half and stopped it was vibrating the windows in house. I estimate the power to be around 200 watts pre-channel. If you know anything about powers amps and prices this is one that going to save you big bucks. I'm impressed and when you buy one you will be too. I would recommend this product and would buy from this seller they are the cheapest on the web.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Pyle-Pro PDG4000 Blue Rock 4000 Watt Professional Stereo Power Amplifier (19-inch Rack Mount)
The Blue Rock PDG4000 cranks out 4000 Watts peak power. Each channel features precision individual level controls, a power switch and power LED, and LEDs which indicate signal, clip and fault. Four-pole Speakon connectors and binding post jacks are both provided for output. The binding posts accept banana plugs or bare wire. Housed in a rugged, all-steel chassis, the PDG4000 will have no problem coping with the rigors of day-to-day usage. The PDG4000 boasts extensive protection and diagnostic capabilities. Output Current Limiting circuitry protects the amplifier output stage from damage caused by short-circuit loads. DC Protection disconnects the loudspeaker load in the event of an output DC offset exceeding 2V. The high-voltage power supplies are protected by a circuit breaker, and the Thermal Protection circuit protects you from overheating. Of course, prevention is the best protection. Internal heat sinks and efficient forced-air fans prevent excessive thermal buildup to begin with. Pyle has been in business for over 35 years, and their manufacturing experience and expertise is easy to see - and hear.
0 comments:
Post a Comment