Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Akai Pro LPD8 Laptop Pad Controller Review

Akai Pro LPD8 Laptop Pad Controller
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Got this baby for Xmas. I'm an Ableton Live user - Pop, Rock, Electronic music with vocals. Making music for 13 years. The LPD8 is very sturdy, not cheap feeling at all. The lighting pads are a nice touch. The pads have a great feel. I've always programmed drums with my keyboard in the past, this baby is going to give my beats a whole new level of interest. Works flawlessly on a mac. When using the Ableton Live preset, it's perfect with Drum Racks, the pads and knobs actually match the Drum Racks layout. I've got to say, for a $70 product, this is WAY BEYOND a great buy. I personally don't neeed more than eight pads at a time and love having some knobs to twiddle, especially with Drum Racks and dialing in tones. LOVE IT!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Akai Pro LPD8 Laptop Pad Controller

No matter where you are when an idea pops into your head, you can turn it into a beat by simply plugging the Akai Pro LPD8 Laptop Pad Controller into your Mac or PC. A great choice for musicians, producers, DJs and other music creators on the go, this compact controller easily fits in your laptop bag or backpack so you can always have it on hand.


Buy Now

Click here for more information about Akai Pro LPD8 Laptop Pad Controller

0 comments:

Post a Comment