Monday, May 16, 2011

Hercules DJ CONSOLE 4-Mx USB DJ Controller w/ Gigbag Review

Hercules DJ CONSOLE 4-Mx USB DJ Controller w/ Gigbag
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm only a week into using this mixer, but it's definitely a solid one. The construction of it is very well laid out, and very sturdy. The inputs and outputs are very convenient, because I can connect the mixer straight to my computer and speaker controller. I haven't noticed any latency with the jog wheels either, which was a problem with the earlier model. they are also, touch sensitive, which makes for a good feel for scratching.
The only downside to this mixer is that the software that comes with it is very limited. You need to spend $200 dollars to upgrade the Virtual Dj Limited Edition that comes packaged with it. Another downside is that the 3 and 4 decks don't have their own individual equalizers, but that's fine since I don't plan on mixing four songs at once in the future.
I highly recommend this mixer to beginners and intermediates because it is highly expandable and will get you to that next level of DJ'ing.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Hercules DJ CONSOLE 4-Mx USB DJ Controller w/ Gigbag

The Hercules DJ Console 4 MX USB DJ Controller is the perfect solution for anyone who wants a solid, great quality, virtual DJ console at a great price. The DJ Console 4 MX has solid metal casing and includes everything you need to start mixing and scratching right out of the box, including 2 large jog wheels, built in audio interface, and the super popular Virtual DJ7 LE software that is both powerful and easy to use.

Buy NowGet 36% OFF

Click here for more information about Hercules DJ CONSOLE 4-Mx USB DJ Controller w/ Gigbag

0 comments:

Post a Comment