Sunday, May 6, 2012

Brand New for 2009 The Technical Pro Rx-b113 Black Integrated 1,500 Watt Professional Amplifier with Built-in 10 Band Graphic Equalizer and Much More Review

Brand New for 2009 The Technical Pro Rx-b113 Black Integrated 1,500 Watt Professional Amplifier with Built-in 10 Band Graphic Equalizer and Much More
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My stereo component got broken so I decide to buy another one, I never use the CD player neither cassette player, I just needed something for connect my speakers and my computer for playing music from the music websites, this device is greatfor that! Powerful and good sound.
I have some static when I play my music, I wonder the root cause, I'm working in order to find out. but great product so far!
I recommend this device.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Brand New for 2009 The Technical Pro Rx-b113 Black Integrated 1,500 Watt Professional Amplifier with Built-in 10 Band Graphic Equalizer and Much More

BRAND NEW FOR 2009! THE TECHNICAL PRO RX-B113 BLACK INTEGRATED 1,500 WATT PROFESSIONAL AMPLIFIER WITH BUILT-IN 10 BAND GRAPHIC EQUALIZER AND MUCH MOREFeatures:Dual 10 band equalizer with individual LED indicators Dual Karaoke / DJ mic inputs with echo 1500 watts peak power Inputs: RCA (3 audio sources) Outputs: Banana binding post (to 5 speakers), RCA (to record line) 5 Channel surround soundFM manual tuner iPod / MP3 input with cable RCA Sub pre-amp output with low pass filterDigital fluorescent output display meter Removable rack-mount brackets Remote control Dimensions: 17"w (19" w/ brackets) x 5"h x 12.25"d Weight: 15 lbs 110-220V Switchable Inputs: RCA (3 audio sources)RCA (record line)Dual 10 band equalizers with individual LED indicatorsFM scan button with restart button (no readout)Each EQ Band is Individually lit with a blue LED for Easy Readout and Functionality Karaoke / DJ microphone Dual input with echo 19" Rack Mountable (Removable rack brackets)

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Brand New for 2009 The Technical Pro Rx-b113 Black Integrated 1,500 Watt Professional Amplifier with Built-in 10 Band Graphic Equalizer and Much More

0 comments:

Post a Comment