Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Eliminator Lighting 12" Mirror Ball - EM-12 Review

Eliminator Lighting 12 Mirror Ball - EM-12
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Eliminator Lighting is the budget arm of American DJ, but still a recognized name brand. That being said, I was expecting this mirror ball to be about the same quality as an unbranded ball I got on eBay a few years ago. I was very disappointed there is a large nut, washer, & bolt that comes out the bottom of it which is pretty unsightly. Also, the mirror tiles are not as uniform as I expected and are not fixed as closely together as the less expensive eBay one.
Overall, it looks like a home-made ball my 14 year old son built and won't buy an Eliminator Mirror Ball again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Eliminator Lighting 12" Mirror Ball - EM-12

12" Mirror Ball (Includes hanging ring)

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Eliminator Lighting 12" Mirror Ball - EM-12

0 comments:

Post a Comment