Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this in order to record special music presentations in church (and rehearsals, talks, etc) where other (or more advanced) recording equipment was not available. I haven't used it with microphones beyond the on-board mics, but those functioned as I would have hoped- like a tape recorder for your iPod. Is the sound crystal-clear and studio quality? No. But I got exactly what I paid for (although, the sound is much higher quality than cassette recorders I have used in the past).
It is light-weight and very easy to use. I can't speak to its durability because I have been fortunate to not drop it as of yet. It may not look terribly sophisticated, from an aesthetic standpoint, but it gets the job done. If you are a novice with recording technologies, I think this is a nice piece of starter equipment because it has a simple, intuitive (to a point) design for not a huge financial investment.
--It does drain the iPod battery pretty quickly, but this has not been a problem in my personal usage so I didn't factor it in to my rating.--
I have also been very pleased with the way it handles input from a cassette player. Between the GoStudio recorder and iTunes, I was able to improve the quality of what was a pretty rough live tape recording. It actually minimized some of the hissing and distortion, then enhanced the vocals. This was a nice way for me to put our musical program on cd for distribution among church members who otherwise would have gotten the dubbed cassette.
I would recommend this product to other beginners as myself. If more advanced technology is available, this is obviously not an equal alternative. In cases where this is the only recording equipment available to you, it is a pretty cool gadget.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Belkin GoStudio Recorder for iPod (Green/Gray)
Turn your iPod into a virtual, on-the-go recording studio with the Belkin GoStudio Recorder. With its highly portable and rugged design, built-in microphones for stereo recording, and a wide array of advanced controls, the GoStudio is the perfect way to record interviews, lectures, and music directly onto your iPod. And by simply connecting your iPod to your computer, it's a cinch to upload your new content to your blog or Web site, or to your Facebook or MySpace pages.
Click here for more information about Belkin GoStudio Recorder for iPod (Green/Gray)
0 comments:
Post a Comment