Friday, March 2, 2012

Seismic Audio - 2x12 GUITAR SPEAKER CAB EMPTY - 7 Ply Birch - 12" Speakerless Cabinet - 212 - Orange Tolex - Black Cloth Grill - Front or Rear Loading Options Review

Seismic Audio - 2x12 GUITAR SPEAKER CAB EMPTY - 7 Ply Birch - 12 Speakerless Cabinet - 212 - Orange Tolex - Black Cloth Grill - Front or Rear Loading Options
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was initially apprehensive about buying the Luke 2x12TR because of the price. I mean, how could this cab be any good at all at that price point? Everything else I had looked at was twice as much at least. But since I was buying it to put in my basement for jamming on my guitar when I wasn't gigging, something I could just leave in the basement, I figured what the heck, I'll give it a shot. I'm glad I did. It arrived promptly in two days and the first thing I noticed was this was a light unit but the construction looked and felt sturdy. Handles are great. Corners pieces are smaller than normal but sturdy. The tolex was perfect and I really like the sort of off orange coloring. It goes awesome with the dark black cloth grill. Putting speakers in was a breeze. The wiring that comes with it was easy to attach. I love a front loaded cab and that's what this is. I also like how where you mount the speakers is sort of slanted so the sound shoots upwards and not at your feet. The sound? Way, way better than I anticipated for the price. This is a great cab and amazingly it put new life into the old speakers I am using in it. I really love the sound of this thing, so much so that I plan on buying a second 2x12 for gigs. And for those considering an open back like this, here's my advice: If you are going to be playing it in your house the open back can really add to the fullness of the sound.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Seismic Audio - 2x12 GUITAR SPEAKER CAB EMPTY - 7 Ply Birch - 12" Speakerless Cabinet - 212 - Orange Tolex - Black Cloth Grill - Front or Rear Loading Options

Our "Luke Series" Seismic Audio empty guitar cabinets are made of 1/2" Birch plywood on all 6 sides. These cabinets come loaded with everything you need except the speaker. We are very proud of the Luke series cabinets. That each have a wheat grill of various colors and are covered with a clean cut Tolex. The Luke series cabinets can be front loaded, as the front cloth grill is removable and easily reapplied. Some of the Luke series empty guitar cabinets cab be rear loaded as well. Each cabinet comes with a dual 1/4" metal jack plate and plenty of wire to hook up your speaker. Each cabinet is well braced and offers a nice boutique look. We have three different models, an original look, modern look, and vintage look.

Buy NowGet 47% OFF

Click here for more information about Seismic Audio - 2x12 GUITAR SPEAKER CAB EMPTY - 7 Ply Birch - 12" Speakerless Cabinet - 212 - Orange Tolex - Black Cloth Grill - Front or Rear Loading Options

0 comments:

Post a Comment