Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Behringer FBQ3102 Review

Behringer FBQ3102
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The Pros
--------
This equalizer works fine and is easy to use.
The Concerns
------------
It gets VERY hot on the back panel around the sub output. It gets so hot in that area, it hurts to keep a finger there. The heat is generated even when the EQ it not wired to anything but the A/C power. Note that the EQ is not on top of warm equipment either, and the room temperature is 76 degrees F. I have observed this high-heat behavior on two units. Two different calls to Behringer yielded two results. The first time it was suggested that I exchange the device, which I did. The second time I was told the heat was O.K. Weee, multiple choice from customer support. It may be that the heat is generated by a microprocessor that is implementing the 62 filters. As I mentioned, this devices functions fine in a 74 degrees F room. What if the room is 85 degrees F?

Click Here to see more reviews about: Behringer FBQ3102



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Behringer FBQ3102

0 comments:

Post a Comment