Sunday, February 19, 2012

Peavey Pv14 14 Channel Pro Dj Mixer Console Review

Peavey Pv14 14 Channel Pro Dj Mixer Console
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this board to use while running sound for local bands. It's been perfect for that. The sound it produces is so clear! And I really like the built-in effects. I put a touch of delay on the vocals and it sounds great. I like how it has both 1/4" TRS main outs and XLR main outs. I get compliments from all the bands every time I run sound for them. I do have very good speakers and monitors too, but with this mixer controlling it all, the sound is crystal clear. Awesome little board here!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Peavey Pv14 14 Channel Pro Dj Mixer Console

Built-in DSP effects processor10 RQTM (reference-quality) low noise microphone inputs with insert pointsChannels 11/12 and 13/14 with dual switchable stereo line inputs3-band EQ on all channelsLED clip, signal, mute indicationOne pre-fader monitor sendOne post-fader effects sendPrecision 60 mm faders on input channels and stereo master outputsControl room outputGlobal 48 volt phantom power, tape to control room and tape to mix assignmentsStereo outputs with 1/4 inch unbalanced and LXR balanced connectorsRugged console designUniversal switching power supply

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Peavey Pv14 14 Channel Pro Dj Mixer Console

0 comments:

Post a Comment