Sunday, January 22, 2012

Numark NPM5 Active 5" Studio Monitors Review

Numark NPM5 Active 5 Studio Monitors
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
For a home recording setup, these monitors are steal! These speakers were highly reviewed on other websites but turned out to be better than I expected. They reproduce sounds faithfully over the full spectrum and, even with bass and treble controls set to a center position, they give a full rounded punchy sound. I'm working in a converted bedroom and only need the gain turned up one third - so there is plenty of juice left.
One tiny niggle is that the Numark nameplates on the speakers are peeling off. The original adhesive is not doing the trick so I'll have to find something else that works. I also wondered whether it was really necessary to have a bright blue LED shining through the right speaker but I guess it is a good reminder if you forget to turn the speakers off.
If you are considering buying these speakers - go for it. As far as setup, I would suggest you strip the speaker wires back another quarter inch each for better contact. Instructions are minimal but, essentially, you would set the volume of your recorder/player to the optimum output level (usually about 80% of slider range), play a recording you are very familiar with, and raise the gain on the speakers to a comfortable level. Adjust bass and treble to suit.
The Amazon order comes via AudioMIDIcom and it seems they got right on it because it arrived on the second day.
According to my own experience, and the other reviews I have read, this setup outperforms others that are many times the price.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Numark NPM5 Active 5" Studio Monitors

The Numark NPM5 Active 5" Studio Monitors are a self-contained, active speaker system with built-in amplifiers so all you need to do is plug in your system and you're ready to rock. The self-amplified system produces 20 watts of power for exceptional sound in an economical package. You can control the system's level, bass, and treble for the perfect response for the room you're in. NPM5 monitor speakers work with virtually all DJ and music equipment thanks to a standard RCA input. You can even use them in computer-based music studios and setups thanks to their drivers' magnetic shielding.

Buy NowGet 50% OFF

Click here for more information about Numark NPM5 Active 5" Studio Monitors

0 comments:

Post a Comment