Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)DEAR SIR:
I'M WRITING TO IMFORM YOU THAT I'M CONFUSED WITH THIS RACK CASE. BEFORE I PURCHASED IT, I WANTED TO KNOW IF THIS ODYSSEY RACK CASE IS RIGHT OR ADDECUATE FOR ANY OTHER MIXER. I MEAN, I HAVE A NUMARK MIXEDECK, BUT I DON'T KNOW IF MY NUMARK MIXER IS GOING TO FIT IN THAT ODYSSEY RACK CASE. MY MIXER LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE LARGER, AND IT IS NOT SQUARE LIKE MANY OTHER MIXERS. MY MIXER IS FROM THE LAST VERSION OF NUMARK ELETRONIC. YOU MIGHT KNOW WHAT I MEAN. BUT THE POINT IS THAT I DON'T WANT TO GET THE WRONG THING OR WASTE MY MONEY ON IT. PLEASE LET ME KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM BECAUSE I MIGHT CANCEL THIS ORDER RIGHT AWAY.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Odyssey CXC902 Econo Carpeted Combo Rack: 9u Top, 2u Bottom
Odyssey's CXC Combo Series features a flush-mount slanted top section unique to Odyssey cases. The removable front and back entry panels are interchangeable. Heavy-duty handles and surface mount latches. Detachable lid included. (For more information about this product and other Odyssey products visit our website at www.odysseygear.com)
Click here for more information about Odyssey CXC902 Econo Carpeted Combo Rack: 9u Top, 2u Bottom
0 comments:
Post a Comment