Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mackie SRM1801 18-inch 1000W Powered Subwoofer Review

Mackie SRM1801 18-inch 1000W Powered Subwoofer
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am a mobile DJ doing about 150 events a year. Mostly weddings. I was a big Mackie fan. I have 4 SRM450's (using only 2 at a time), 3 Mackie mixers and was using a Mackie SRS1500 sub for the past 10 years with no problems.
I saw that Mackie came out with the SRM1801 sub with an 18 instead of a 15. It was also made to compliment the SRM450's. Hmmmm, sounds like a home run! I figured why not go with the new technology... it's gotta be better, right? --- Wrong! After 3 jobs, it just stopped working. I brought it into the 4th job to find out it was dead. Like I said, I used the SRS1500 sub (Mackies first) for 10 years with no problems and this "new" one craps out after 3 jobs.
My other Mackies were made in Italy. The new stuff is made elsewhere and the company is a shell of what it used to be.
I am returning the Mackie Sub and getting a JBL PRX600S. My love affair with Mackie is over!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mackie SRM1801 18-inch 1000W Powered Subwoofer

The Mackie SRM1801 Powered Subwoofer effortlessly delivers 1000 watts of room-shaking Class-D power in a lightweight portable design. The 18˝ woofer delivers superior output and active electronics include a precision crossover and tuning filters, providing amazingly accurate bass response. The robust, solid-wood enclosure is covered with high-durability textured black paint and includes an integrated pole cup that’s a perfect fit for your Mackie SRM450v2. Ideal for small clubs, DJs or any portable sound reinforcement application,the SRM1801 completes a lightweight,easy-to-use Mackie powered system.

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Mackie SRM1801 18-inch 1000W Powered Subwoofer

0 comments:

Post a Comment