Saturday, September 24, 2011

Seismic Audio - FL-15P (Pair) - Pro Audio PA/DJ 15" Speakers - 100% Birch Plywood - 800 Watts Review

Seismic Audio - FL-15P (Pair) - Pro Audio PA/DJ 15 Speakers - 100% Birch Plywood - 800 Watts
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had been looking for some used speakers and saw these. I called the company to get some more information on these speakers since I had never heard of them. I decided to buy and prayed for the best. When they arrived, i immediately plugged them into my rack. "Sweet" is my only response. I even turned the bass down on my EQ so I could listen to the highs and mids. Those titanium horns are super clear. Even when I had the bass settings lowered, I still felt the bass hitting really hard. Still playing with them! I will be adding separate sub-woofer cabs although I can get away without subs (I like bass). For a pair of inexpensive speakers standing on their own, these babies are unbelievable!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Seismic Audio - FL-15P (Pair) - Pro Audio PA/DJ 15" Speakers - 100% Birch Plywood - 800 Watts


For Professional Musicians, DJs, Churches, Bands, etc

Model #: FL-15P (Pair)
400 Watts RMS, 800 Watts Peak per cabinet
Woofers have an 80 oz magnet and 3" voice coils
1.5" Titanium tweeter driver with 10 oz magnet and 1 3/8" throat
4"x10" Horn
Two 1/4" inputs and two Speakon inputs
Frequency Response: 60 Hz to 20k Hz
Crossover: 12/18 db per octave 3K Hz high power with dual glass bulb tweeter protection
Impedance: 8 ohms
Sensitivity: 98 db
7 Ply Birch Plywood
2 Ports
Acoustic Installation (Vibration Damping Material)
Full Metal Grill
Steel Recessed Handles
Black carpeted covering
Black metal handles
HxWxD: 25.75" x 18.75" x 14.25"
Weight: 46 pounds per cabinet
Brand New
One Year Warranty
Our Fault Line Series of speaker cabinets is our premium line made from solid birch plywood. These amazing 15" Pro Audio Speaker Cabinets deliver every sound loud and clear! Equipped with a pro audio 15 inch speaker, a 1 3/8" titanium compression driver, a frequency response of 60 Hz to 20,000 Hz, and 400 Watts RMS per cabinet these PA speakers will give you the crisp, clean, loud sound you desire. They deliver! Whether it is for DJ, PA, clubs, weddings, church, or studio, this pair of speaker mains will fit with any application you can throw at them. Great quality mains are very hard to find at an affordable price. The Seismic Audio brand was designed to make the professional musician, as well as the musician low on cash, sound great! With your purchase, you will receive two of these 15" Pro Audio Speaker Cabinets. Add this pair of FL-15P speakers to your cart today and be ready for years of trouble free, crystal

Buy NowGet 55% OFF

Click here for more information about Seismic Audio - FL-15P (Pair) - Pro Audio PA/DJ 15" Speakers - 100% Birch Plywood - 800 Watts

0 comments:

Post a Comment