Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)For less than $20 I thought this was a great deal for those times when I wanted to patch in an input to the soundboard but was running short of channels to put it in. Wrong! The other review I see here listed the main problem I found, much distortion on the inputs. I haven't opened it up yet but it sounds for all the world like the darn thing is trying to amplify the inputs BEFORE they are mixed into the output channel.
The only thing I can recommend this for is electric guitars. The more you distort a good strat, the better it sounds. Unfortunately the other person reviewing this product posted his review just a couple of days too late for me to see it before buying this thing.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Pyle-Pro PDMX4L - 4 Channel Unbalanced 1/4'' To Balanced 1/4'' Mini Mixer
Stereo/Mono Work Module Controlled By Module Switch, 4 Unbalanced Input Channels And One Balanced Output Channel. Separate Volume Control, Built-In Battery Compartment And External Power Supply, Total Gain Is 24db,Frequency Responsibility Is 10hz-100khz,Total Harmonic Distortion Is Less Than 0.05%, The Max Output Level Is +16db(Balanced Output). Continuous Working (For More Than 12 Hours) Power Supply: Dc 12v (Not Included)
0 comments:
Post a Comment