Monday, August 15, 2011

Twin Pack Wireless Microphone Review

Twin Pack Wireless Microphone
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had the pleasure of ordering this wonderful item. It worked wonderfully. I bought it for a family karaoke night and it worked beautifully. It really lived up the atmosphere and I mean holding a microphone, who would be able to resist belting out a few chords. The package came with the audio output chord, the 2 microphones, the receiver and the 2 9v rechargeable batteries. I wished I could buy more because of the price, I really didn't expect this item to work as well, there weren't any reviews but I bought it with an open mind and boy am i glad i did. great product would recommend for karaoke.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Twin Pack Wireless Microphone

Twin Pack Wireless Microphone

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Twin Pack Wireless Microphone

0 comments:

Post a Comment