Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Seismic Audio - Metal PA/DJ Tripod Speaker Stand Mounts New Adapters - Top Hat Style Review

Seismic Audio - Metal PA/DJ Tripod Speaker Stand Mounts New Adapters - Top Hat Style
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This product or somthing like it was all over the internet,But I chose Seismic Audio. Now when I recived my item there was a Small problem
with it and I contaced them and they fixed the problem. BUT here is the KICKER The problem Was on My End and not on Seismic Audios end But they took care of me any way... in a flash! Thanks Travis!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Seismic Audio - Metal PA/DJ Tripod Speaker Stand Mounts New Adapters - Top Hat Style


This listing is for one of these metal speaker stand mounts. You will receive 1 mount pictured and described above.


Buy NowGet 45% OFF

Click here for more information about Seismic Audio - Metal PA/DJ Tripod Speaker Stand Mounts New Adapters - Top Hat Style

0 comments:

Post a Comment