Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Technical Pro RX-B33 2 Channel 1000 Watt Amplifier (Black) Review

Technical Pro RX-B33   2 Channel 1000 Watt Amplifier (Black)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
this unit is among the best stereos' I've ever had... the price is untouchable, cant compare the overall functions... the price is off the hook too... furthermore this unit in particular is (lightweight/beginner) DJ equipment and it can run any speakers you throw at it but there is a limit I think 4 ohms is the lowest impedance for the bridged function possibly 3 ohms, I'm currently running a 6 ohm competition (Daul Voice Coil, 3ohms PER V C) 12" EARTHQUAKE MAGMA 1660 watts, however it may be seeing 200 to 400 watts from this unit for the price this is very impressive... would consider more equipment, but don't have the need at this point... but I know where to find the absolute best price (cheaper than buying direct, which is almost unheard of)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Technical Pro RX-B33 2 Channel 1000 Watt Amplifier (Black)

If you've spent any time at all in professional audio, you know the name Technical Pro and what it stands for—incredible performance & sound, and the ultimate in reliability under harsh conditions. And now, Technical Pro offers the same technology its RX-B33 receiver, bringing you more of what sets Technical Pro apart from all others.

Buy NowGet 58% OFF

Click here for more information about Technical Pro RX-B33 2 Channel 1000 Watt Amplifier (Black)

0 comments:

Post a Comment