Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I was looking for a "playback only" CD player for my church to use for accompaniment CDs and music CDs. After a disappointing experience with a 5 disc carousel unit from Sherwood, I happened upon this unit. The fact that it was advertised as a "DJ" unit, as well as the list of features (especially the instant start and cue features) swayed me to try the unit. As a plus, it was less expensive and less complex than the Sherwood unit and it had a smaller footprint...all of that was good.
The unit arrived faster than promised and in good shape. (The Sherwood unit wouldn't operate right out of the box.) It was simplicity personified...set up was easy and it worked perfectly right out of the box. I really didn't even need to read the instructions...though I did. (I've been employed in the audiovisual field for over 20 years, so that might have given me a bit of an "edge.")
This unit fulfills its intended uses perfectly. Controls are simple and well placed. The cue and instant start functions work as described. I haven't used the unit long enough to address its durability...but the fact that it's advertised as being a DJ unit makes me think that it will stand up to a fair amount of use/abuse.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Stanton S252 DJ Table-Top CD Player with Fader Start and Digital Outputs
Introducing Stanton's first table-top CD player. Complete with fader start and digital outputs. No other CD player in its price range has the quality and features, not to mention the sexy design, of the S.250. Plus this CD player is the only one in the market with the control panel and LED screen towards the front of the unit, just where DJs need them!
0 comments:
Post a Comment