Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Odyssey CBM10 Carpeted Dj Coffin For A 10 Mixer And 2 Turntables In Battle Position With Recessed Hardware Review

Odyssey CBM10 Carpeted Dj Coffin For A 10 Mixer And 2 Turntables In Battle Position With Recessed Hardware
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Says recessed hardware (CBM-10) but is actually surface mounted hardware (CBM10E). The picture of the item when I purchased it actually showed the recessed hardware, they now updated it to the correct photo. I didnt feel like fighting to send this huge item back so I kept it. It still serves its purpose well, until the handle falls off a few years from now :) . I paid $99 so not complaining too much.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Odyssey CBM10 Carpeted Dj Coffin For A 10 Mixer And 2 Turntables In Battle Position With Recessed Hardware

Our Carpeted battle console features ninety-degree turntable wells (sideways - a.k.a. battle position) and features fully padded turntable wells and recessed hardware. Holds two turntables and most 10" style mixers.(For more information about this product and other Odyssey products visit our website at www.odysseygear.com)

Buy NowGet 29% OFF

Click here for more information about Odyssey CBM10 Carpeted Dj Coffin For A 10 Mixer And 2 Turntables In Battle Position With Recessed Hardware

0 comments:

Post a Comment